A damage deposit of $250.00 is required to be secured by credit card. This deposit is NOT applied toward rent, however, it will be refundable fourteen (14) days after departure provided the following provisions are met:
- No damage is done to the unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- Pets are not allowed in the unit under any circumstances and will result in forfeiture of deposit and additional cleaning charges may be incurred.
- Any items abused, taken or broken will be deducted from your damage deposit.
- No charges are incurred due to contraband, or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- All debris and rubbish are placed in plastic bag and dropped down the trash chute (DO NOT LEAVE TRASH OUTSIDE OF UNIT); all soiled dishes are placed in dishwasher and cleaned.
- No linens are lost, damaged or removed.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.