1. Refunds will be offered under the following circumstances only:
- The National Weather Service advises that we (Fort Walton Beach/Okaloosa County, Florida) are in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area” and/or
- A mandatory evacuation order has been given for the “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” area of residence of a vacationing guest.
2. The day the NWS advises that we are in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” area the owner will authorize a refund of the following types of monies (to be issued via check within 14 business days):
- Any unused portion of rent for a guest currently registered,
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
- Any advance rent collected or deposited for a reservation scheduled to arrive during the “Hurricane Warning” period.
3. FORCE MAJEURE – There may be circumstances beyond our control and contemplation, in which the property might not be available for your booking. Examples of these include, but are not limited to, destruction of, or severe damage to the property rendering it uninhabitable. In the event of FORCE MAJEURE, we will refund all monies paid. This will be the full extent of our liability to you in such circumstances, and we will not be responsible for any other costs connected with any such cancellation, howsoever arising.